Visit *Nazareth *Tabgha * Capernaum *Sea of Galilee *Jordan River Yardenit *Bethlehem *Church of the Nativity *Manger Square *Jericho *Jerusalem *Mount of Olives *Via Dolorosa *Church of the Holy Sepulchre *Masada *Dead Sea *Caesarea *Haifa *Rosh Hanikra *Akko *Tel Aviv *Old Jaffa
Our 10 days Christian Holy Land Tour package of Israel will transform the Bible into vivid reality. Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Galilee, names which are so familiar from the scripture will transform into experiences of the senses as you visit them in person, smell the air, feel the light, the sun on your skin, and touch the rocks with your own hands. Our 10 day Christian Holy Land Tour of Israel is a great value touring option, including a great number of important sites and Israel experiences, overnight accommodation, luxury coach transportation, entry fees to tens of sites, breakfasts, and a fully licensed and experienced tour guides. *The tours’ order is subject to change, according to your arrival day. Minimum 2 people per booking. Tour package available every day. You can start your trip any day you want in 2022 & 2023.
Tour package availability – 2022 & 2023 Guaranteed start any day
Israel Christian tour package 10 days includes:
- COVID-19 SAFETY STANDARDS apply and practice throughout the tour
- Pickup from Ben Gurion airport on your arrival day and private transfer to hotel in Jerusalem
- Return transfer from Tel Aviv hotel on your departure day and transfer to Ben Gurion airport
- 6 full day group tours according to the Holy Land Tour itinerary
- Jerusalem full day tour
- Bethlehem and Jericho full day tour
- Masada Dead Sea full day tour
- Nazareth, Sea of Galilee area churches and Jordan River Yardenit Baptismal Site Tour
- Tel Aviv Old Jaffa tour
- Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko full day tour
- Pickup from your Jerusalem / Tel Aviv hotel daily to join the group tours
- Return transfer daily to your Jerusalem / Tel Aviv hotel after the group tours
- English speaking Tour Guides that knows the Bible and Christian sites and teachings
- Professional Tour Guides Certified by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism
- Entrance fees to all sites as per Holy Land Tour itinerary
- 5 nights in Jerusalem hotel in double room including breakfasts ( Jerusalem Montefiore Hotel or similar )
- 4 nights in Tel Aviv hotel in double room including breakfast ( Tel Aviv Olympia Hotel or similar )
- Breakfast included in hotel – Daily Israeli Buffet
Israel Christian Tour 10 days Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival – Welcome to Israel
Welcome to the land of Israel for your Holy Land tour. We will meet you at the Ben Gurion airport, where one of our representatives will wait you in the arrival hall with your name sign, you can’t miss it. Transfer to your hotel with our company driver. We make sure checked in to your hotel and all set. You’ll have a chance to freshen up and, depending on your arrival time, explore the area around your hotel.
Private pickup from Ben Gurion airport Transfer to Jerusalem hotel Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
Day 2: Jerusalem follow Jesus footsteps. Jerusalem Old and New.
The day begins by discovering Jerusalem, Holiest city in the world. Pickup from the hotel lobby, front desk.
Begin your full-day tour with a hotel pickup in an air-conditioned coach. Start the drive along the Kidron Valley with views of the Garden of Gethsemane, the Mount of Olives and the Church of all Nations.
The first stop is at the Mount of Olives for a scenic overview of the entire city of Jerusalem. This mountain ridge is east of the Old City of Jerusalem and named for the olive groves that once covered its slopes. According to the gospels, a number of important events in the life of Jesus took place here, including where he ascended into heaven.
The Mount has been a site of Christian worship since ancient times and continues to be a place of pilgrimage for Eastern Orthodox, Catholic and Protestant believers.
The tour then passes through the Garden of Gethsemane, at the foot of the Mount of Olives. This garden is known as the place where Jesus prayed, and also where his disciples slept, the night before his crucifixion.
Continue into the Old City through the Zion Gate to Jerusalem’s Cardo, the main thoroughfare of Byzantine Jerusalem. In the Jewish Quarter, visit the Western Wall, or Wailing Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites. The wall is about 2,000 years old, its cracks filled with the prayer papers from the thousands of people that visit here.
Further along in the Christian Quarter, walk along the Via Dolorosa, the street that Jesus traveled on the way to his crucifixion. Here, look for the 14 stations of the cross while retracing Jesus’ steps to the Hill of Calvary, at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Also, see the Stone of the Anointing, where Jesus was believed to have been placed before his burial.
Finally, leave the Old City through the Jewish Marketplace and end the tour at Yad Vashem, the Holocaust History Museum in New Jerusalem. Transfer back to pickup point, back to your hotel after the tour.
*On Saturdays and Jewish holidays, instead of Yad Vashem, drive to Ein Karem, southwest of Jerusalem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist; Stroll in the narrow lanes of the picturesque neighborhood, stopping by Mary’s spring and continue to visit the remarkable Church of Saint John the Baptist.
Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel Pickup from Jerusalem hotel Full transfer during the group tour Visit Jerusalem Government licensed tour guide in English Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary Return transfer to Jerusalem hotel Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
Day 3: Bethlehem and Jericho. Explore the oldest cities in the world Jericho. Discover Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ and King David.
Decent to the Judean desert, you will see the Inn of the Good Samaritan on route. Look out over the remarkable moonscape of the breathtaking Judean desert. We will take a short break at sea level and then continue to Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
Stop at Zacheus Sycamore to see the oldest Sycamore tree, which Zacheus climbed in order to spot Jesus. Visit the Mound of Ancient Jericho, where 25 ancient cities were uncovered.
Founded in 8,000 BC, Jericho is also the oldest Jewish settlement and was captured by Joshua and Israel in 1,200 BC. Stop for overview of Mt. Temptation, where Satan endeavored to tempt Jesus, and get an overview of the oasis of Jericho and Elisha’s Spring.
Departing Jericho back to the Judean mountains and the city of Bethlehem.
Drive towards Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit Bethlehem’s Manger Square, named after the manger Jesus was born in. Manger Square is home to the Church of the Nativity, one of the world’s oldest-standing churches still functioning to this day.
We will visit the main Basilica of the Nativity, designed in the typical Roman-style and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD, as well as the Catholic Church of St. Catherine, adjoining the Basilica of the Nativity.
Underneath the Church stands the Grotto of the Nativity, the cave in which Jesus was born, the exact spot of birth is marked by a 14-pointed star of silver set into the floor. Milk Grotto, where Mary nursed her son. A Franciscan Chapel is built above the Milk Grotto.
Our last stop in Bethlehem before returning to Jerusalem will be at a beautiful overview of the Shepherds’ Fields, and the Church of the Shepherds’ Fields. Return to point of pickup. *Important information: The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Passports are required.
Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel Pickup from Jerusalem hotel Full transfer during the group tour Visit Bethlehem and Jericho Government licensed tour guide in English Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary Return transfer to Jerusalem hotel Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
Day 4: Free day in Jerusalem ( no tours ).
You can spend your free time in Jerusalem or requests a Petra, Jordan one day tour including flights to Eilat and back. In case if you interested in Petra, Jordan tour please follow the link for full details information. Tour must be booked in advance. Petra Jordan Tour from Jerusalem.
Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
Day 5: Masada and Dead Sea Relax
Descend to the Judean Desert via the inn of the Good Samaritan. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada where you will learn about the heroic story of the Jewish fighters. Ascend Masada by cable car to tour the 2000 year old fortress and palace built by King Herod, where the Zealots of the first century made their last stand against the Romans. This is the largest and most complete Roman siege camp that remains today. Visit the remains of the walls, palace, synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors, roman baths and other findings. In 2001 UNESCO declared Masada as a World Heritage Site. Descend by Cable Car.
Drive via Ein Gedi, passing by Qumran where you will get a side view of the Qumran caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Continue to the Dead Sea. Float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea which, at 400m below sea level, is the lowest place on earth. Take a mud-bath and benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Enjoy the unique opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and cover yourself with the mineral rich mud, that many believe has its therapeutic effects. Return transfer to pick up point.
Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel Pickup from Jerusalem hotel Full transfer during the group tour Visit Masada and Dead Sea beach Government licensed tour guide in English Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary Return transfer to Jerusalem hotel Overnight in Jerusalem hotel
Day 6: Nazareth Sea of Galilee and Jordan River Yardenit Baptismal site
Check out from the hotel in Jerusalem. Today we are shifting gears; we change direction heading North Israel. The destination is Nazareth, Tabgha, Capernaum and the Sea of Galilee and Jordan River Yardenit.
The first gem of your tour will be Nazareth city of religion and faith, of spirituality and holiness, but also a city with a rich history, fascinating archeology, modern culture and Middle Eastern charm. Nazareth, which began as a small Jewish village about 2,000 years ago, became a stronghold of Christianity in the Byzantine period, just a few hundred years later. During that period the name of Nazareth spread far and wide, and the yearnings to see the place where the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ had lived turned the city into a popular pilgrimage site. We will visit the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Josef.
After Nazareth, we continue our way through Kana to Tiberias, Sea of Galilee. We drive along Kineret Lake to visit Capernaum. Next, we visit Tabgha, located at the foot of Golan Heights, site of the miracle of fish and loaves.
Proceed to Yardenit, situated on the banks of the Jordan River, flowing forth from the Sea of Galilee, the baptismal site of Yardenit welcomes over half a million tourists and pilgrims annually who come to experience the spirituality and pastoral beauty of the waters of the River Jordan, in which Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
According to the Christian faith, the Jordan River YARDENIT is considered the third most holy site in the Holy Land, just after Nativity Grotto in Bethlehem and Golgotha in Jerusalem, because it is the site of the most important event of Jesus’ life – his baptism and beginning of his ministry. The site offers 12 separate baptismal pools, enabling different groups to comfortably conduct private worship ceremonies. Return transfer to hotel in Tel Aviv after the tour.
Breakfast in Jerusalem hotel Pickup from Jerusalem hotel Full transfer during the group tour Visit Nazareth Galilee Yardenit Government licensed tour guide in English Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary Return transfer to Tel Aviv hotel after the tour Overnight in Tel Aviv hotel
Day 7: Tel Aviv and Old Jaffa Port
We will drive around the main streets of Tel Aviv center, also known as the “White City” and declared by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage site. We”ll have a stop at Rabin Square, the place where Prime Minister Itzhak Rabin was assassinated.
Visit Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv, built in 1887 and Nahalat Benyamin, the pedestrian street of the city with its musicians, handmade jewelry and artifacts.
Next, stop at Shenkin, the lively and colorful street specially known for its unique shops, cafe life and youthful ambiance.
Second part of your tour will be in Old Jaffa Port, the most amazing and the oldest part of Tel Aviv-Jaffa city that never sleeps. According to Christian legend, Jaffa was named after Noah’s son, Japhet, who built it after the Flood. There are others who believe that the name is derived from the Hebrew word “Yofi” – beauty. You will have plenty of time to observe the combination of modern and ancient. Visitors from both Israel and abroad enjoy dining in its unique restaurants or simply wandering around. People seem to gaze in fascination at the sight of the ancient Port and the rocks, and some are overwhelmed by the beauty of the renovated Jaffa harbor set against the back drop of the city of Tel Aviv -the first Jewish city in modern times – a vital, dynamic and vibrant metropolis that never sleeps – and which has grown out of Jaffa. Return transfer to pick up point.
Breakfast in Tel Aviv hotel Pickup from Tel Aviv hotel Full transfer during the group tour Visit Tel Aviv and Old Jaffa Government licensed tour guide in English Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary Return transfer to Tel Aviv hotel after the tour Overnight in Tel Aviv hotel
Day 8: Free day in Tel Aviv ( no tours ).
You can spend your free time in Tel Aviv or requests a Petra, Jordan one day tour including flights to Eilat and back. In case if you interested in Petra, Jordan tour please follow the link for full details information. Tour must be booked in advance. Petra Jordan Tour from Tel Aviv.
Breakfast in Tel Aviv hotel Overnight in Tel Aviv hotel
Day 9: Western Coast of Israel: Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko
Pickup from your Tel Aviv hotel. Start Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra and Akko full day tour. We drive along the coastal highway to Caesarea, city where past and the future come together. While new Caesarea is graced with magnificent modern homes, ancient Caesarea offers tourists the ruins of unique, impressive buildings. A tour of the national park is like walking through a story, and wandering between the ancient buildings one can both sense how people lived here thousands of years ago and enjoy modern, contemporary experiences, such as the enthralling musical performances held in the beautiful Roman Theater.
Next we proceed to Haifa, the pearl of this tour. Third largest city in Israel and one of its prettiest; Haifa has a lot to offer visitors. It has the Israel’s largest port, a particularly active beach and is the home of the World Center of the Bahai Faith. The Bahai’s originated in the Bab sect which separated from Iran’s Shi’ite Islam in 1844. The Bahai World Center, an expansive and well-designed complex on the slope of the Carmel, is famous for its magnificent gardens. It includes the exquisitely landscaped “Hanging Gardens” which run about a kilometer along the Louis Promenade until Ha-Gefen Street. At the center is the impressive, gold-domed Shrine of the Bab, the burial place of the Bab, the founder of the faith. One can enjoy some enchanting spots while strolling through the beautiful gardens by day, but with the special lighting, an evening visit provides equal pleasure and a peaceful, romantic atmosphere.
Continue via Naharia to Rosh Hanikra. The gleaming white cliffs of Rosh Hanikra and the beautiful stretch of beach below are a magnificent sight to behold. But the real excitement begins when you board the cable-car for your two-minute ride down the 210-foot cliff.
Last visit in Acre, known also as Akko, Acre’s walls, fortresses, castles, churches, mosques, synagogues and other structures tell the story of the many rulers that governed, fought for, built and adorned the City. Visiting Acre is an emotional journey to a glorious past and a one-of-a-kind experience, exciting visit to an ancient city with a young soul – a city declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Return to pick up point.
Breakfast in Tel Aviv hotel Pickup from Jerusalem hotel Full transfer during the group tour Visit Caesarea Haifa Rosh Hanikra Akko Government licensed tour guide in English Entrance fees to all visited sited according to the itinerary Return transfer to Tel Aviv hotel after the tour Overnight in Tel Aviv hotel
Day 10: Departure – Flight back home
On this final day, we will transfer you to the Ben Gurion airport for your journey home. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel 4 hours before the flight, to transfer you to Ben Gurion airport. Having sampled a variety of what Israel, Holy Land has to offer, we are sure that you will keep fond memories of your spiritual adventure with us. If you ever want to repeat the authentic experience and spiritual feelings, we always will be here to assist you.
Breakfast in Tel Aviv hotel Pickup from Tel Aviv hotel Private transfer to Ben Gurion airport
Thank you for traveling with Compass
COVID-19 2022 SAFETY STANDARDS - We're COVID SAFE
While in the destination, you should expect:
- The buses will be disinfected daily
- Additional face coverings will be available where possible
- The action plan for emergency situations will be available
- The list of health services and institutions in the destination(s) will be available
- The tour guide will avoid crowded locations as much as possible
- You can suspend daily housekeeping service (by request)
- Contactless check-in will be available when possible
- Limited or suspended buffet meals or alternative options
- Limited group sizes
- Social distancing practices will be in effect
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
- You can star your tour any day you want, according to your arrival day you choose in 2022 & 2023
- Guaranteed availability – Reservations in advance ASAP
- Recommended to book the tour package soonest flights reserved
- We highly recommend you always purchase travel insurance for any trip you take. Travel Insurance recommended to purchase from your origin country or via our online partner World Nomads
- One step booking super easy secure system
- Instant payment and booking confirmation will be sent to your email
- Detailed confirmation voucher will be provided within 72 hours
- Price is per person in double sharing room ( minimum 2 people per reservation )
- Three people reservations – triple room will be provided
- Single supplement of 65% will be applied for solo travelers
- Lunches not included ( you will have a lunch break during the tours ) you can buy or bring your lunch in advance
- Visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10 years. Travelers with children will tour only part of Jerusalem old city.
- Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 09:00 am to Jerusalem / Bethlehem tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
- Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 09:00 am to Masada Dead Sea tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
- Pickup from Jerusalem hotels at 06:00 am to Nazareth tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
- Pickup from Tel Aviv hotels at 07:20 am to Caesarea tour / Return estimated time 18:00 pm
- The tours’ and hotels nights order are subject to change, according to your arrival day
- For early checkout’s / tour departures from hotels breakfast boxes provided
- Dinners in Israel are available for extra supplement. Jerusalem and Tel Aviv both have thriving culinary scenes and most of our guests like to take advantage of the city’s many famous restaurants
- Return pickup transfer from your hotel will be 4 hours before your flight. 3 hours before the flight guests must be in Ben Gurion airport
Group or Private Tour Packages – Terms and Conditions – Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation at any time 10% of the total price is nonrefundable
- Cancellation less than two months before the arrival day 50% of total price charge will be applied
- Cancellation less than a month before the arrival day 75% of total price charge will be applied
- Cancellation less than a week before the arrival day 100% of total price full charge will be applied
- Cancellation / Reschedule terms are the same
- Any unused services fully nonrefundable
- All not mentioned in includes – excluded from the tour package