Tour Petra to see why it is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Walk through the Siq for your first look at the amazing Treasury. Visit Petra, a treasure of ancient world, lies hidden behind an almost impenetrable barrier of rugged mountains. It features incomparable carvings in stone that makes it the one of the most majestic ancient sites still standing. Then dine on lunch at a local restaurant and visit the city of Aqaba.
Travel on to Wadi Rum and see how the Bedouins live in the middle of the desert. Proceed to Wadi Rum Nature Reserve, known as Valley of the Moon. Wadi Rum, where you can sleep in a Bedouin style tent. Next day Jeep 4X4 tour ride. On your way back before your flight back to Tel Aviv deep your feet in the Red Sea in Eilat.
Petra & Wadi Rum 2 Days Tour from Tel Aviv (including flights) Includes
- Two-way flights from Tel Aviv to Eilat Ramon, from Eilat Ramon to Tel Aviv
- Pickup from Eilat central bus station and transfer to Jordan border
- Return transfer from Jordan board and transfer to Eilat central bus station
- Full transfers during the 2 days tours in Jordan & Wadi Rum according itinerary
- Visa to Jordan issued on the boarder. We pre check the visa in advance, but the border and visa fees will be collected in cash from the tourists in Eilat. Payment can be done in USD, EUROS or Shekels.
- Full assistance at Jordan border crossing in both direction
- Entrance fees to all sites according to our itinerary
- Government licensed Jordanian tour guide in English
- Lunch in Jordanian authentic local restaurant on the first day
- Transfer to Wadi Rum after the first tour day
- Overnight in Bedouin tent in Wadi Rum or Petra 3 star hotel
- Breakfast in Wadi Rum or Petra Hotel
- Wadi Run Tour 4×4 Jeep Ride – second day
- Transfer to Israel border – second day
- Transfer to Eilat airport 1 hours before the flight – second day
- We take your passport details before the tour and pre check the visa for you in advance. You receive it at the border on the day of your trip. Full assistance.
- Petra Wadi Rum 2 days tour is non-refundable
Petra & Wadi Rum 2 Days tour from Tel Aviv Excludes
- Transfer from hotel to Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1 and from Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1 to hotel
- Jordan border fees $65 and visa to Jordan $75. Border and visa fees will be collected in cash only from the tourists in Eilat. Restricted countries add 25 usd
- Guide in a different language than English, additional $130 per person will be charged in cash by our representative in Eilat. Minimum 2 people per booking. Private guide will be provided in Petra site according to your chosen language.
- Transfer from Ramon airport to Eilat bus station and back ( 5 nis each direction per person – paid in cash on the bus # 30 Egged
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Soft drinks
- All not mentioned in includes
Petra & Wadi Rum 2 Days Tour from Tel Aviv (with flights)
Day 1: Leaving from Ben Gurion Terminal 1 domestic airport early morning, you’ll fly to Eilat Ramon airport. Upon landing take the shuttle no #30 of Egged Company. Cash of 5 NIS per person paid at the bus, (estimated 25-35 minutes drive). It will take you to the Eilat Central Bus station from which our representative will pick you up. Applied to all flight passengers.
You will be picked up from Eilat central bus station and escorted to the Arava border crossing by one of the company representatives and knowledgeable employees.
After clearing immigration and customs, you will be met by one of our multi-lingual Jordanian representatives who will drive you from the Aqaba border station, through the majestic Jordanian desert landscapes, to your first stop on this unique tour – Petra.
You will spend the day touring Petra one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Petra, also known as the “Red Rose City”, is a remarkable tourist site, and it was originally inhabited by the Nabateans. Rediscovered 200 years ago, it is described by UNESCO as ‘one of the most precious cultural properties of man’s cultural heritage’. During your tour in Petra, you’ll explore the famous landmarks and hidden corners of the site, standing in awe at the impressiveness of man’s construction almost 2000 years ago.
After the guided tour, you will proceed to a one of the local Jordanian restaurants for an authentic Jordanian lunch. After lunch you will be taken to Wadi Rum, where you can sleep in a Bedouin style tent, and enjoy the atmosphere and the quiet of the desert. There is also an option to sleep in a hotel in Petra, with no extra fee.
Day 2: After breakfast in the Bedouin camp we will start the touring day. A drive of about 3 hours on 4×4 wheels will take you to a magnificent landscape. We will drive you into the Nabataens ways, and the Bedouin way of life.
After the tour drive back to the Arava border and to the Eilat central bus station. Transfer back to Ramon airport for your flight back to Tel Aviv. Arrival back in Eilat at around 14:30, and the flight out is usually around 20:40.
You may have some time before your flight to have a swim in the Red Sea, or just to take a walk around the town.
Petra & Wadi Rum 2 days Tour from Tel Aviv Estimated Time Schedule
- 05:30 Check in at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1
- 06:40 Flight to Eilat Ramon airport
- 07:45 Upon landing take the shuttle no #30 of Egged Company. Cash of 5 NIS per person paid at the bus, (estimated 25-35 minutes drive).
- 08:15-08:45 Pick you up from the Airport central bus station and transfer to “Arava” crossing border between Israel and the Kingdom of Jordan.
- 09:00 “Arava” crossing border issuing visa on arrival to Jordan border. Please note this process may take up to 2 hours, so your patience is required and appreciated.
- 10:00 The “Desert way” from the border to Petra along the vast desert highway
- 12:30 Arrival to Petra, guided tour in the pink heritage city
- 15:30 Lunch at a local authentic restaurant
- 16:30 Transfer to Wadi Rum or Petra hotel
- 09:00 Breakfast in Wadi Rum or Petra hotel
- 09:30 Pickup from Wadi Rum or Petra hotel
- 11:00 Wadi Rum tour Jeep 4×4 Ride
- 14:30 Transfer back to Eilat central bus station
- 15:30 – 19:30 Free time in Eilat ( depends on flight back time )
- 14:30/ 19:30 Transfer from Eilat to Ramon airport
- 15:30/ 20:50 Flight back to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1
- 17:00/ 22:00 Arrive back in Tel Aviv
You should know
- Minimum 2 people per booking / single travelers 65% supplement
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability – Must be booked in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking confirmation within 72 hours
- 24/7 WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 66 11
- All flights to Eilat land or take off from Ramon Airport
- Starting from 01.07.2019 Sde Dov domestic airport officially closed – all flights are from/to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport Terminal 1
4.9 out of 5 based on 217 reviews. Anonymous Overall rating:
An Exceptional Journey: 5 out of 5
Unforgettable Experience from Haifa Port
6 day package tour Israel
Benjamin - We give you an A+
Private tours Best Prices Best Guides
Great experience with Compass
Un sueño hecho Realidad!
Still have a question about this tour?
Contact us on WhatsApp +972 58 707 66 11 for instant assistance or email@example.com