Combine Jerusalem and Dead Sea. Tour to ancient city of Jerusalem on a full day tour. Panoramic view from the Mount of Olives to Jerusalem old city. Walk through Jewish & Christian Quarters, Western Wall, Cardo. Continue along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and then drive to the Dead Sea to float weightless and having a refreshing mud-bath.
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour from Tel Aviv Includes
- Pickup from your hotel lobby or any other location upon request
- Return transfer to your pickup point or any other location upon request
- All transfers in A/C vehicles according to the tour itinerary
- Government licensed tour guide in your chosen language
- All entrance fees to all sites visited according to the tour itinerary
|Tour Starts from||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem||Herzliya||Netanya|
|Pick up time at||07:20-07:50||09:00-09:40||07:00-07:15||06:30-06:45|
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Tour from Tel Aviv
This full-day tour takes you to the holiest of holy cities, spiritual sanctuary to the 3 great religions of the Western world, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Dating back over 4 millennia, the Jerusalem Old City is so packed with sites that it draws visitors from around the world, whatever their spiritual leanings.
Get a panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives – see the Jerusalem new city and the Temple Mount Esplanade of the Jerusalem old city. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey.
Enter the Jerusalem old city via the Armenian Quarter. Walk through the Jewish & Christian Quarters and enter the Western (Wailing) Wall Square. You can place notes in the Western Wall, refers to the practice of placing slips of paper containing written prayers to God into the cracks of the Western Wall.
Proceed along the Via Dolorosa to visit the Church of Holy Sepulcher, also known as Church of the Resurrection and said to be the place where Jesus is buried. An essential place of pilgrimage for Christians since at least the 4th-Century, whatever your beliefs the atmosphere is mesmerizing.
Leaving Jerusalem behind, you will drive to the Dead Sea, or “Sea of Salt.” Located in the Jordan Rift Valley between Jordan and the West Bank, it is the lowest place on earth and its high density of salt makes for a unique experience as you float on the beautiful aquamarine surface. You will stop to relax at one of the resorts on the shores of the Dead Sea and enjoy the opportunity to float while covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud. Take a full benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Return transfer to pick up point.
Sites you will see
- Mount of Olives
- Armenian Quarter
- Via Dolorosa
- Stations of the Cross
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Jewish Quarter
- Western Wall
- Dead Sea
- Kalia Beach
- Ahava Dead Sea Factory store
You should know
- Tour duration is up to 11 hours
- Lunch break for 30-40 minutes, including shopping time. Lunch can be purchased on the spot or bring in advance.
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv 18:00 / Jerusalem 17:30
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule 24 before the tour day. Covered by Compass Risk Free policy.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem and reverse.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking confirmation
- 24/7 WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 66 11
4.9 out of 5 based on 217 reviews. Anonymous Overall rating:
An Exceptional Journey: 5 out of 5
Unforgettable Experience from Haifa Port
6 day package tour Israel
Benjamin - We give you an A+
Private tours Best Prices Best Guides
Great experience with Compass
Un sueño hecho Realidad!
Still have a question about this tour?
Contact us on WhatsApp +972 58 707 66 11 for instant assistance or firstname.lastname@example.org