Jerusalem & Dead Sea Private Tour from Ashdod Port Itinerary
- Jerusalem Old City
- Christian Quarter
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Wailing Wall / The Kotel
- Mount of Olives
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Gethsemane Garden
- Mount Zion
- Room of the Last Supper
- Dead Sea
- Judean Desert
- Neve Midbar Dead Sea Beach
- Jordan Rift Valley
- Dead Sea beach
Meet with the guide at Ashdod port. Start your private tour from Ashdod port to the holiest of holy cities, the spiritual sanctuary to the 3 great religions of the Western world, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
Get a panoramic view of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives – see the Jerusalem new city and the Temple Mount Esplanade of the Jerusalem old city. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of Last Supper.
Proceed to Jerusalem old city via the Armenian Quarter. Walk through the Jewish & Christian Quarters and enter the Western (Wailing) Wall Square. You can place notes in the Western Wall, refers to the practice of placing slips of paper containing written prayers to God into the cracks of the Western Wall.
Proceed along the Via Dolorosa to visit the Church of Holy Sepulcher, also known as Church of the Resurrection and said to be the place where Jesus is buried. An essential place of pilgrimage for Christians since at least the 4th-Century, whatever your beliefs the atmosphere is mesmerizing.
Leaving Jerusalem, continue to the Dead Sea, or “Sea of Salt.” Located in the Jordan Rift Valley between Jordan and the West Bank, it is the lowest place on earth and its high density of salt makes for a unique experience as you float on the beautiful aquamarine surface. You will stop to relax at one of the beaches on the shores of the Dead Sea and enjoy the opportunity to float, while covering yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud. Take a full benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Return transfer to Ashdod port after the private tour.
*This itinerary is only a proposal. We can customize this tour according to your request.
|Tour stars / Pick up from||Ashdod Port|
|Up to 3 travelers - 4 seater car||$990|
|Up to 6 travelers - 7 seater minivan||$1150|
|Up to 10 travelers - 11 seater minivan||$1350|
|Up to 15 travelers - 16 seater minibus||$1650|
|Availability to book this tour||Daily|
Jerusalem & Dead Sea private tour Includes
- Tour available according to 2024 all ships arrival schedule to Ashdod Port.
- COVID-19 SAFETY STANDARDS apply and practice throughout the private tours
- Pickup from Ashdod Port coordinated with your ship docking time
- Return transfer to your pickup point – Ashdod port coordinated with your ship departure time
- All transfers in A/C vehicles according to the tour itinerary
- Government licensed Israeli tour guide in English ( or as per your request )
- Tour duration – In correlation with ship’s anchoring schedule up to 8-10 hours
You should know
- Tour Duration: up to 10 hours ( each additional hour $40)
- Important to none: Saturday’s additional $150 applied on regular prices
- Traveling with children: Baby Seat additional $40 per child
- Lunch break for 30-40 minutes, including shopping time. Lunch can be purchased on the spot or bring in advance.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen, swing suite, towels and drinking water.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability for reservations made in advance
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and reservation request confirmation
- Final detailed confirmation sent within 72 hours
- 24/7 WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 66 11
Private Tours – Terms and Conditions – Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation at any time 10% of the total price is nonrefundable
- Cancellation less than two months before the arrival day 50% of total price charge will be applied
- Cancellation less than a month before the arrival day 75% of total price charge will be applied
- Cancellation less than a week before the arrival day 100% of total price full charge will be applied
- Cancellation / Reschedule terms are the same
- Any unused services fully nonrefundable
- All not mentioned in includes – excluded from the tour