Visit Bethlehem, The Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born. Discover the Old City of Jerusalem. Explore the Via Dolorosa, follow 14 Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. See the Western Wall and wander the holiest city on Earth.
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour Includes
- Pickup from your hotel lobby or any other location upon request
- Return transfer to your pickup point or any other location upon request
- All transfers in A/C vehicles according to the tour itinerary
- Government licensed tour guide in your chosen language
- All entrance fees to all sites visited according to the tour itinerary
|Tour Starts from||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem||Herzliya||Netanya|
|Pick up time at||07:20-07:50||09:00-09:40||07:00-07:15||06:30-06:45|
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour
Spend a full day exploring the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, tour that takes you to sites of religious and historical importance, including UNESCO World Heritage sites. Drive first to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of Jerusalem old city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, the Room of the Last Supper, and Dormition Abbey.
Then enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road.
See the Jewish Western Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
Second part of your tour continue on to Bethlehem. Drive towards Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle and visit Bethlehem’s Manger Square, named after the manger Jesus was born in. Manger Square is home to the Church of the Nativity, one of the world’s oldest-standing churches still functioning to this day.
We will visit the main Basilica of the Nativity, designed in the typical Roman-style and constructed on the ruins of its predecessor in 565 AD, as well as the Catholic Church of St. Catherine, adjoining the Basilica of the Nativity.
Underneath the Church stands the Grotto of the Nativity, the cave in which Jesus was born, the exact spot of birth is marked by a 14-pointed star of silver set into the floor.
Our last stop in Bethlehem before returning to Jerusalem will be at a beautiful overview of the Shepherds’ Fields, and the Church of the Shepherds’ Fields. Return to point of pickup.
*Important information: The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Passports are required.
Sites you will see
- Mount of Olives
- Armenian Quarter
- Via Dolorosa
- Stations of the Cross
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Tomb of Jesus of Nazareth
- Jewish Quarter
- Western Wall
- Manger Square
- Church of the Nativity
- Shepherds’ Fields
You should know
- Tour duration is up to 11 hours
- Lunch break for 30-40 minutes, including shopping time. Lunch can be purchased on the spot or bring in advance.
- Estimated return time to Tel Aviv 18:00 / Jerusalem 17:30
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule 24 before the tour day. Covered by Compass Risk Free policy.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem and reverse.
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking confirmation
- 24/7 WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 66 11