An unforgettable experience of touring Jerusalem on Christmas Eve, visiting the Old Christian Quarter and the Church of Holy Sepulcher. Visiting Bethlehem to watch midnight Mass on screen, held at the Church of the Nativity. The tour is available in English and Spanish on the 24.12.2021. Minimum 2 people per booking.
Christmas Tour in Jerusalem & Bethlehem Mass & Dinner 24.12.2021
Detailed itinerary: Christmas in Bethlehem’s Manger Square is one of the most iconic settings in the world for celebrating Christmas Eve. Bethlehem, the Palestinian town in which Jesus was born, is located in the West Bank, just a few minutes south of Jerusalem, and whilst entering the Church of the Nativity is not possible, watching the performances on the large stage in Manger Square, as well as other surrounding activities, complete with soaking in the unique Christmas atmosphere, is a very strong experience. Every Christmas Eve, a number of group tours are available, and joining one of these is recommended to maximize your Bethlehem Christmas Experience.
After picking-up from hotels, stop at Mount Scopus for a magnificent and breathtaking view of the Old and New cities illuminated.
Drive through the New City passing by the Knesset, Israel’s parliament house and the Israel museum.
Enter the Old City through Jaffa Gate and the local bazaar for a brief visit to the Church of Holy Sepulchre.
At around 20:00, proceed to the city of Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus. After a short stop in a souvenir store for tea, coffee and shopping, continue to the Shepherds’ field.
Walk through Manger Square enjoying the festive Christmas decorations Illuminating the city’s main square and the Church of Nativity.
Stop at a local restaurant specially decorated for the holidays and enjoy a festive Christmas dinner (wine & soft drinks included); Watch the Midnight Mass broadcasted live on TV; If mass is broadcasted on screens at Manger Square (subject to Palestinian authority’s approval) proceed to the spot.
After Mass return to the meeting point with our representative and drive back to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv or Herzliya. Return transfer to hotel after the tour.
Enjoy your Christmas Tour and Bethlehem Mass!
Christmas Tour in Jerusalem & Bethlehem Mass & Dinner Includes
- Pickup from mentioned hotels
- Return transfer to pickup point
- All transfers in A/C vehicles according to the tour itinerary
- Government licensed tour guide in English or Spanish
- All entrance fees to all sites visited according to the tour itinerary
- Bethlehem Mass Celebration
- Christmas Dinner
- Wine and soft drinks
|Tour Starts from||Jerusalem||Tel Aviv||Herzliya|
|Pick up time and hotels|| at 16:00 -16:20 |
King David hotel
| at 14:00 - 14:15 |
|at 13:50 from Dan Accadia Hotel|
- Tour Duration: up to 11 hours
- Passport compulsory
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian territory
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Warm clothes strongly recommended
- Meeting point of departure from Bethlehem will be set by guide
- The Palestinian Authority is solely responsible for the organization and events of Christmas Eve in Bethlehem. Compass is not responsible if the tour is affected by changes within the PA territory beyond our control
- Instant confirmation & invoice
Cancellation policy – Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellation at any time 10% of the total price is nonrefundable
- Cancellation anytime week before the tour day 90% fully refundable
- Full charge in case of cancellation less than week before the tour day
- Any unused services fully nonrefundable
- All not mentioned in includes – excluded from the tour