Spend a half day to visit the birthplace of Jesus Christ in the city of Bethlehem, and trace the events of the Nativity. Visit Church of Nativity, the Greek and the Catholic Church, and enter the Church of St. Catherine. We leave Bethlehem passing Shepherds Field and the Biblical Field of Ruth before returning to Jerusalem.
Bethlehem half day tour from Tel Aviv Includes
- Pickup from your hotel lobby or any other location upon request
- All transfers in A/C vehicles according to the tour itinerary
- Government licensed tour guide in your chosen language
- All entrance fees to all sites visited according to the tour itinerary
|Tour Starts from||Tel Aviv||Jerusalem||Herzliya||Netanya|
|Pick up time at||07:20-07:50||09:00-09:40||07:00-07:15||06:30-06:45|
Bethlehem Half Day Tour from Tel Aviv
We will drive to Bethlehem via the Nativity Circle, to the city of birthplace of Jesus Christ.
Walk through Manger Square to visit the Church of Nativity, the oldest Church in the Holy Land.
Admire the ancient limestone columns and remains of mosaic floors;
Descend to the Grotto of Nativity, where a Silver Star in the floor marks the spot where Christ is believed to have been born.
From here the tour continues to the Church of St. Catherine. The tour goes beneath the church into ancient grottoes to see altars, tombs and where St Jerome translated the Hebrew Bible to Latin.
Next, passing Shepherds’ field. Stop at a local souvenir store and return transfer to Jerusalem. Return transfer to pickup point not included, the tour ends in Jerusalem, near Old city Jaffa Gate. Important information: The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Passports are required.
Sites you will see
- Manger Square
- Church of Nativity
- Grotto of Nativity
- Church of St. Catherine
- Shepherds’ field
You should know
- Tour duration is up to 6 hours
- Estimated return time to Jerusalem at 13:30 am, near to Jaffa Gate
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Dress code is smart casual.
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen and drinking water.
- Free of charge reschedule 24 before the tour day. Covered by Compass Risk Free policy.
- You can start the tour from Tel Aviv and finish in Jerusalem
- Real time availability – Guaranteed availability
- One step booking system – Book Now Online
- Instant payment and booking confirmation
- 24/7 WhatsApp Assistance +972 58 707 66 11
4.9 out of 5 based on 217 reviews. Anonymous Overall rating:
An Exceptional Journey: 5 out of 5
Unforgettable Experience from Haifa Port
6 day package tour Israel
Benjamin - We give you an A+
Private tours Best Prices Best Guides
Great experience with Compass
Un sueño hecho Realidad!
Still have a question about this tour?
Contact us on WhatsApp +972 58 707 66 11 for instant assistance or email@example.com